Welcome to the new, fully updated blog. It´s my hope that this blog will help you with your studies and make preparing for FCE or CAE just that little bit easier.
I will be posting a blog entry at least once a week, so I suggest you 'Follow by email' so as not to miss any entries. The 'Follow by email' box is in the top left-hand column.
Here´s what we have so far:
- Online newspapers: links to online newspapers in the UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Online books: millions of FREE books at your fingertips!
- Dictionaries: monolingual, bilingual, phrasal verbs, idioms, a thesaurus and more..
- Irregular verbs: a comprehensive list (more to come)
- Speaking: an interactive phonemic chart and link to pronunciation tips (more to come)
- Games: vocabulary games (more to come)
- Reading: paper 1
- Writing: paper 2
- Use of English: paper 3
- Listening: paper 4
- Speaking: paper 5
If you have any suggestions or requests - just email me!